Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWKN-EYFxbs

A nice festive season tune for all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Holy heck you poor bastard Rhyno, that's an awful situation you are pulling yourself out of. Peace be with you man

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Ferremit posted:

‘Sup ‘suspended pending investigation and the resulting poo poo show’ buddy.

I won’t go into great detail about it, but I found an enormous policy and procedure hole at work involving firearms use and got suspended pending investigation at the end of September. 11 weeks so far and no end date in site. Because it involves firearms and I disclosed to my employer that I was being treated for depression with medication, it’s also involved me having armed police turn up at my door, having my firearms seized and licence suspended and an order from the gov to provide a report from a psychiatrist that I’m not going to go on a rampage or kill myself.

It’s been immensely draining and stressful, and I have no idea when it’s going to end. It’s also been incredibly hard on our finances because while I’m still being paid my normal wage, Im pretty sure I have a hyperactivity disorder so I can’t sit still, so I keep burning through our money doing home improvements we’ve put off for years due to me being injured and fixing tractors…

And add in on this my mates partner dying unexpectedly a few weeks ago and supporting him as he gets stonewalled by mental health services because they are literally drowning under the demand put on them and…

I’m glad you’ve managed to find the reason to keep fighting the demons, your a good person who deserves a good life. Keep fighting man, it’s worth it

People seemed to have ignored this post, but holy poo poo Ferremit. It loving sucks that you are not given any idea of when this ordeal is going to be over. Bloody public service.

I hope there is some resolution, hopefully positive, for you soon.