Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break.

After a cop's botched brain surgery leaves them with skull-guns, they seek revenge in... Good Cop / Bad Op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

call of duty the movie
call of duty black ops the movie
call of duty black ops the movie
the call of duty cinematic universe

hollywood & activision i am ready for your cheques please send them promptly

https://gfycat.com/lastpersonalchimneyswift.webm
thank you manifisto for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him or they/them, either works

Nosfereefer

a series of forum related murders have police around the world at a loss, and the only hope for justice is a crime solving poster. keanu reeves stars pokebong69 in Post/Quote/Murder

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sherbert Hoover

a man born deaf and with no sense of smell is given high tech implants that finally allow the experiences that have long been denied him. the only problem is.... he works in a fart factory

joaquin phoenix stars in... the winds of change

https://i.imgur.com/ZOIVskR.mp4ty ChubbyChecker

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Field of Dreams, but in space. And instead of baseball, it's beach volleyball. And instead of the souls of dead people, it's reanimated bodies with AI brains. And all the characters are anthropomorphic vending machines. Did I mention this is claymation?

Buttchocks

A movie of a broadway musical of a video game version of Dune.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

just hear me out on this one...

:weedass:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

self explanatory. no pitch needed

deep dish peat moss

On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break.

This summer, 39 year old Kevin celebrates Christmas in August with his cats in... home alone 32

Zurtilik

:parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot:

Biggest Idiot in Birdom

deep dish peat moss posted:

This summer, 39 year old Kevin celebrates Christmas in August with his cats in... home alone 32

I'll watch it

Naz al-Ghul

Honorarily Japanese

Coming soon to a theater near you: a movie that can't possibly be good that's held up solely by the good will Keanu Reeves deservedly receives.

Buttchocks

A grim-dark reboot of Road to Morocco starring Robert Pattinson and Javier Bardem.

super sweet best pal

A series of coincidences causes a train station janitor to believe mobsters are using candy wrappers to give him coded assassination contracts.

deep dish peat moss

Naz al-Ghul posted:

Coming soon to a theater near you: a movie that can't possibly be good that's held up solely by the good will Keanu Reeves deservedly receives.

This Christmas, it's... Keanu Breathes.

deep dish peat moss

So get this, it's like Being John Malkovich except - no, hold on stay with me - except instead of people becoming John Malkovich, John Malkovich discovers a portal that lets him become other people.

Viginti Septem

revertere ad avem tribuum

Leaving John Malkovich

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

You know those movies about anthropomorphic objects and animals that can talk? It's that in reverse. Human actors manifest the characteristics of household appliances, automobiles, insects, etc.

Finger Prince

"I think he's watching us..."

"No, it's just the Mountain Peeks."
(Source)

A plucky underdog struggles against restrictive social norms and ultimately rewrites those norms so that they are included in them. They also have abnormally large eyes. (CGI animated)

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped.

Bleeding John Malkovich.

A time-travelling romp mixed with medical procedural.

Bright Bart

A feel-good movie that actually solves your problems and makes you leave theatres with a new sense of optimism as well as wonder & respect for the world and all living things.

Bright Bart

A horror movie called THE PLAGUE aimed at very young children based on a cooties epidemic.

Childhood has its own terrors and it's unfair that kiddos don't get to see their fears or concerns represented on the big screen.

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Drink-Mix Man posted:

You know those movies about anthropomorphic objects and animals that can talk? It's that in reverse. Human actors manifest the characteristics of household appliances, automobiles, insects, etc.

itís also live action

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HardtofindImpossibleHoneyeater-mobile.webm
^^^special shout-out to vanisher^^^

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
frump truck

hello... again!

a movie about how to fold a fitted sheet (documentary)

frump truck

hello... again!

more hollywood movies should have instructional segments in them so that you can go see an intense political thriller and also learn how to iron your pants correctly

frump truck

hello... again!

imagine if the babadook told you that you may face penalties if you don't pay estimated state taxes

deep dish peat moss

frump truck posted:

more hollywood movies should have instructional segments in them so that you can go see an intense political thriller and also learn how to iron your pants correctly

Rocky-style training montages of characters doing everyday things like ironing their pants and sneezing

Bright Bart

Ultra gritty reboot of Fantasia.

Viginti Septem

revertere ad avem tribuum

deep dish peat moss posted:

Rocky-style training montages of characters doing everyday things like ironing their pants and sneezing

Yo Adriaaaaaan!

Dinner's ready

Buttchocks

Let's take a mediocre movie with a dull plot and half-assed acting, cut it into pieces, then put the pieces together out of sequence. We end the film with a long single shot that abruptly cuts to black. They'll call it brilliant auteur film-making! It'll build so much intrigue! People will talk about it around the water cooler trying to make sense of the story and then not caring after they figure it out!

Netflix Executive: Sold!

Escape From Noise

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

frump truck posted:

Texas Chainsaw Mascara make-up tutorial

Escape From Noise

Judgement Night remade as the only good part: extended cuts of the music videos set back to back.

deep dish peat moss

A crossover police serial film starring Gumby, Colombo, and The Arrow called Gumbo & Arrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

ButtTheShitmanFart biopic