Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TRIXNET
Jun 6, 2004

META AS FUCK.
My Dad emailed me yesterday to brag about not getting any vaccination for covid or for flu and that he caught covid and it wasn't that bad.

I just want to email back 'you are a oval office' 10,000 times then log off but I realise this is a waste of my time and energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TRIXNET
Jun 6, 2004

META AS FUCK.
I thought fax machines were the backbone of the NHS. (still lol)

TRIXNET
Jun 6, 2004

META AS FUCK.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Robbie Williams is an odd one, he did an interview on Adam Buxton's podcast a year or two back, and it was weird - he was talking with that "I have destroyed my brain with long term, careless drug use" speed and making a lot of allusions to his poor mental health as a result of the papers' treatment of a dumb kid who was given way too much money and power with zero guidance. And then buckles spends the rest of the interview gradually going harder and harder on joking about how poo poo he was, even to the point of eventually playing him a parody of Rudebox, which Williams again just sounds like he's being as polite as possible about it.

That was an awwwwwkward listen, but then so many of Buxton's interviews are (the Philip Pullman one just me left with the confirmation that the man has full on brainworms).