Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biggus Dickus
May 18, 2005

Roadies know where to focus the spotlight.
What's the latest on the booster and its effectiveness against Omicron? I'm considering delaying mine for a few weeks in case there's a new version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biggus Dickus
May 18, 2005

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Get the booster.

Months? I read weeks. Ah well, booster time it is, then.

Biggus Dickus
May 18, 2005

Booster booked for 16th December. No trip to Hull this time, either. Sweet!

Biggus Dickus
May 18, 2005

Feeling battered after my booster yesterday. Very poor night's sleep (not helped by getting 'Boris Johnson is Still a loving oval office' stuck in my head) and basically a hangover feeling. Hopefully gone by tomorrow.

I need fudge, Camrath. Chop chop!

Biggus Dickus
May 18, 2005

Just Another Lurker posted:

Liz Truss got Frosties job. :a2m:

The pork markets!

Biggus Dickus
May 18, 2005

Noxville posted:

Yeah my wife really liked this show but I’ve never bothered. Sounds like they read the original Running Man novel and just decided to do that

Agreed. I think the similarity to the Bachman/King story is what makes it more interesting to be honest. Some of the contestants do stupid poo poo (Stanley Johnson, LOL) and get caught and the schadenfreude is gooood.

I'd buy a cheap burner, text Mrs. Dickus from it then post it to a mate with instructions to do the same. Let them chase that around the country for a bit.

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

I don't know about gunfighting, but I was always pretty good with a bow and arrow on those daft management outward bound course things 'team building' doncha just love it.

But how handy are you with a crowbar?

Biggus Dickus
May 18, 2005

Sorry it's a Glinner but..
e: Glinner-based?

https://twitter.com/OxfordDiplomat/status/1473290046971289604

Biggus Dickus
May 18, 2005

sebzilla posted:

Frozen is pretty good tbh

I especially liked the bit at the end where the girl's making her way down the mountain and comes face-to-face with the wolves still eating her friends.

Oh you mean Disney's Frozen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biggus Dickus
May 18, 2005

Merry Christmas, all. May your sock drawers runneth over.