Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Finally, the ff14 housing market nft crossover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

im watching old xplay episodes idk why and it's shocking how we're having the same exact conversations now as we were in 2004.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What did xplay have to say about nfts ?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

What did xplay have to say about nfts ?

3 cartoon apes out of 5

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

happy new year chat

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I realize that some people who “play to have fun” and who currently form the majority of players have voiced their reservations toward these new trends, and understandably so. However

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Happy new year everyone.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Are there any games that take place over new year's?

I guess Yakuza as Christmas games probably have some new year's stuff

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I had some tortillas and Mexican beef consomme, and am drinking a hot toddy while watching "jerma985"

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

iirc, in bioshock, new year’s eve is when poo poo really hit the fan, so you find lots of NYE detritus while exploring

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/KojiPro2015_EN/status/1477142794061844487

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Nft squapes

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

Ok we know what game is gonna win SA's GotY (sadly it's not hitman 3) so let's have fun trying to guess what the top 2 and 3 are gonna be

2 might be Metroid dread? And 3 smt5??

:mrgw:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I made a new thread so we can finally go back to CoD chat here as was originally intended

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

why did you pick call of duty anyway, ive probably played more cod than anyone else here lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Stux posted:

why did you pick call of duty anyway, ive probably played more cod than anyone else here lmao

I thought you were a highbrow gamer, apparently I overestimated you ;)