Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

VideoGames posted:

It looks like, once I finish Night in the Woods, that my last game for the year (based on how many streams I have) will be Death Stranding PS5 directors cut edition.

Quite excited. :)

Such an amazing game! So excited to hear your thoughts about it VG! :D

Hi Rarity!

Hi chat thread!

I've been reading like crazy this past month and have barely played any games but my mental health right now is in a really great place and I think I genuinely feel happy :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

I'm eyeing up buying Forza Horizon 4 in the Steam sale since 5 is still pretty drat expensive. Is 4 still worth playing? Different maps and stuff so I'm guessing it's still pretty sweet but wanted to hear other opinions before I push the button :D

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Sweet that sounds good enough for me!
If I really enjoy it I'm sure I'll want to get 5 sometime in the future when all/most of the DLC is out and I can get it all fairly cheap. Thanks for the help everyone!!

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Hey FAK! How are you doing?

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Merry Christmas game chat thread friends! Just had Christmas KFC for dinner with my wife and mother in law and it was really good! Really grateful for being able to be here in Japan this year.

Really have enjoyed another year of being on SA and just want to say you're all awesome and this thread is always fun to read :D

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

I didn't want to be anyone's posting enemy and I wanted to have your approval Rarity so I finally wrote out my goty list after a quick think about it!

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas :D

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

A few hours early here in Japan but pretending I'm still in New Zealand Happy New Year chat thread! Hope you're all having a good day/night! Thanks for another great year of game discussion and shooting the poo poo :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Barudak posted:

How dare you steal my new year from Japan thunder

Oh poo poo my bad!

Am currently watching this Japanese music/singing new year variety show and it is both very interesting and strange