Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
The first of December.

It begins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqBF7TiyATo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Infinitum posted:

What's the best Christmas movie, and why is it Die Hard?

An All Dogs Christmas Carol :colbert:

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
The only thing I use Facebook for these days is backing up mobile game accounts. Other than that, haven't touched it in years. Still get e-mails about notifications though.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Harrow posted:

Can this also be the cod megathread, where we talk about how cod is a pretty okay type of fish

The only fish I like is tuna and maybe salmon. Other fish can GTFO.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Sirius on repeat, every time you enter a room. Like the Chicago Bulls.

Nah, like Ricky Steamboat.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Blue Labrador posted:

So, in the discussion of games with good sunsets, 2 of them--Sunset Riders and Live a Live--have characters with cool ponchos. What are some other games with dope panchos?

Toan from Dark Cloud rocks a poncho. I think one of the people in his village compliments it if you talk to them

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Jay Rust posted:

Could you post a screenie of a catgirl with no hair? If that's an option? Or very short hair? I just wanna see what the sides of their head looks like, I bet it's freaky !!

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Shame on you Rarity. You're making Veeg sad.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I liked FFXIII back when it came out but that was 11 years ago and I haven't played it since. I'm not sure if I'll still like it if I give it another go but I don't think my low standards for enjoying games has changed much.

I loved XIII-2 a bunch but never finished Lightning Returns. Got my rear end whupped by Bhunivelze and came back.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Rarity posted:

A good Sunday roast is pretty much unbeatable

Yorkshire Puddings are a must.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Crimmus Switch, baybeeeeee! Hope ya'll have a good-rear end Crimbo!

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Rarity posted:

Happy Mariah Carey Day thread :)

Soon she will return to her cryogenic chamber, frozen in time till winter comes again.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Can I reheat my danger in the microwave?

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

VideoGames posted:

My first video game of 2022 will be Final Fantasy VIII and I am massively stoked about it.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

I said come in! posted:

Today I am watching the Fifth Element for the first time ever.

One of my favourite films, right alongside Robocop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Happy New Year from England. These fireworks are pissing me off.