Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

Doll fucker Kevin got tatted up and now he rides around with a Trump realdoll.

I've done a mouth phrenology analysis and concluded that these are the same man
I wonder how hard the tattoo artist laughed after tattooing " suburban legend " on some dipshits chin. Probably pretty hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Digging
Underage
Girls
Guys
All
Really

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

So has Josh been brained in a prison shower yet?

There's no little kids to molest in the prison shower, why would Josh be there?

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Dear Judge,
Think of all the babies Josh didn't rape.

Xoxo, kitt

Jimichia Ezekiel Duggar

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

It would be cruel to deprive Jackin' Josh conjungal visits with his children.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Powered Descent posted:

There's a Bible verse (I want to say it's somewhere in Matthew) that says not to make a big public production out of your praying, and that it's better to do it privately, even to the point of going into a closet to pray. Some present-day Christians take this literally and set aside a special "prayer closet" in their homes. Honestly, as Christian lifestyle oddities go, that one's pretty harmless, but you do have to appreciate the irony of such a closet being in a home that was the focus of a drat TV show that made a big public production out of their religious life.

Matthew 6:5

The Bibble posted:

when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.

Seems pretty obvious its more about not making a giant show of your faith and not " y'all should pray in a closet" but idiotic interpretations are nothing new. My favorite is the " harder to get a camel to through the eye of a needle then for a rich man too get into Heaven" means rich people still go to Heaven.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

spookykid posted:

So re: mystery void:

It's a section of the downstairs playroom that is 2 stories so they could fit a climbing wall and spiral slide+fort.

There's also apparently a tunnel to the boys room from the top of the slide, kinda visible in the background here:

When they mentioned a kid tunnel I just assumed they were talking about Michelle's pussy

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I fell down a rabbit hole awhile ago of the amateur pedofile hunters. They do seem to only catch the lowest hanging fruit possible. They'll just do a post on Craigslist that says " im 12 and ready to party hit me up" and them just film whoever comes to meet them.

MOD EDIT: Please don't post these

I'm not sure this helping the pedofile problem at all. Its like those bait cars, where they a mercedes running in a poor neighborhood . You're just going to catch someone dumb enough to hop in a car and try steal it. You aint taking down Moriarty here

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:19 on May 24, 2022

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I can only imagine the unmitigated horrors that must have been committed during the filming John and Kate + 8

I wonder if anyone who was on one of these shows made it out ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Has Law and Order done a ripped from the headlines episode about Dosh Juggar yet