Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

This is no joke a pic of the fundie nutjob who was behind this:

she was killed in a plane crash a few months ago, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/2021/05/30/gwen-shamblin-lara-remnant-fellowship-church-tennessee-plane-crash/5272006001/

quote:

A dietician who became the founder of the Remnant Fellowship Church in Brentwood died Saturday when the Cessna owned by her production company went down in Percy Priest Lake.

Gwen Shamblin Lara, her husband, Joe, and five other church leaders are presumed dead. Investigators had changed from a rescue mission to a recovery mission Sunday morning.

According to the Federal Aviation Administration website, no one on that flight was qualified to fly the plane. Joe Lara, 58, had a pilot's license but had not updated his medical certification since 2017. The medical certification is required every two years.

Brandon Hannah, another church leader with a pilot license, was on the flight, but he didn't have a certification for the Cessna 500 series, according to the FAA database.

I grew up in Brentwood and had a few run ins with some members of this church. Super weird people, nice enough on the outside but I knew they weren't there in the head

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
michelle probably hasn't raised one of her actual children in 20 years, its all done by the older siblings.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol Anna getting mad that her personal info is shared, not that her husband is a disgusting child predator

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I really hope this sick gently caress gets put away for the maximum. enjoy sitting in solitude for decades you shithead

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Was it Jill and Derek Duggar who fleeced a charity to teach english in Mexico and instead spent all the money vacationing and not doing any missionary work?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Here is question:

Will Anna leave him now? They have now 7 kids

these people are so brainwashed and hosed up that she no doubt thinks getting a divorce would be worse than what her husband did

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

B-Rock452 posted:

I guarantee she thinks this is her fault for not being a better wife. And I have no doubt the other Duggar clan think this as well

this is also probably very true. I bet she didn't want to do a bunch of hosed up poo poo Josh was into, that's why he had to go elsewhere

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
12.5 years in solitary with probably an hour a day outside of his cell. should be more. hope he gets stuffed down a shower drain

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
There’s not a single decent human in that family. You would think out of 20 or whatever the probability would be good for at least ONE, but nope. All of them completely useless.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
does anyone else lol at the Chrisley family? not sure what other thread to talk about them in but I enjoy all the stories from their daughter about the awful prison conditions they have to put up with. apparently she has roped all of that drama into a new show, so good for her I guess. more tears!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Cowslips Warren posted:

Which family is this? Another quiverful one?

no they are the "rich" family that lived in Atlanta and then Nashville who got busted for tax fraud and the mom and dad are spending 10+ years in prison, but they'll be out in a few I'm sure