Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

time to bring back the legend, rin nakai

I'd be for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Thus starting UFC's tag division.

Oh my god, that would be incredible.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

They really named their kid Paddy Pimblett

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Dunno how anyone in the world could have any legit animosity towards dustin Poirier

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

From how people are talking, Woodley vs. Paul 2 is somehow worse than the first. Woodley did more damage with an accidental clash of heads. The real winner is going to be the ref if he lasts the whole 8 rounds

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Dec 19, 2021

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

oh my loving god jake paul just MURDERED woodley. he straight up killed him jfc :dogstare:

IN that case, thank you Jake Paul for making people not have to sit through that any longer.

edit: Just saw the gif in the Boxing thread and yeah he just shut down like a robot.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I've been watching MMA for less than a year so that scene in the movie with the raccoon and getting KO'd by a Paul are what I most know Woodley for.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Apparently Nate Diaz and Masvidal were in the audience but left lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Snowman_McK posted:

I remembered Ricky Simon and his terrible hair from a rad fight he had against Rob Font a couple of years ago.

If you like mullets, you should watch some ONE if you aren't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU2eIB8YMMc