Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

CarlCX posted:

https://twitter.com/MMAjunkie/status/1466542968983023617

geoff neal absorbed mike perry's spirit through his fists

It Follows but it’s Mike Perry passing along Floridaman behavior.

It’s insane that a diminished Aldo is still able to hang in divisions like 135 and 145. Fuckin legend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Lol I didn’t believe it but his latest IG post has a bunch of different angles. USADA working as intended, totally natural for an injured 33 year old to put on that much muscle and head mass out of nowhere.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

henkman posted:

Nunes was always bad, actually

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

Conor is gonna fight at 170 next.

For the 155 title

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

It was funny seeing Woodley get his dick bitten off by a raccoon or get destroyed by a teacher on an obstacle course, but this is just sad.

I watched Gaethje-Chandler for the first time last night. Probably the most nerve wracking fight I’ve seen where I knew the outcome. Incredible, but depressing to think about all the CTE involved.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Imagine Carla Esparza and Julianna Pena being champions in 2022. Mother of God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Bryce Mitchell (Thugnasty) was on Theo Von’s podcast, giving tips about how to grapple deer and recounting how he stood up to some raccoons that were a nuisance to Aljo and Iaquinta’s residence.

He also has a mixtape. Maybe he and Woodley could collaborate.

https://youtu.be/wWU0QejFMqA