Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
theyre tasty OP
youre gonna die OP
VAPE CULTURE
Goku-Monster Collab
View Results

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Monday means its MONSTER ULTRA ZERO TIME

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

Monday means its MONSTER ULTRA ZERO TIME

:69snypa:

:same:

naem
May 29, 2011

watermelon is amazing no idea how it’s diet

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Woke up and I'm drinking black coffee.

:toughguy:

If you have any dregs left by the afternoon mix that poo poo with a Monster Mule

you’re welcome

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Drinking a Monster Ultra Violet right now. :c00l:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I have preworkout twice a day now and I think it's like 500 mg of caffeine which yikes but at least it's safer than meth.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

kntfkr posted:

I have preworkout twice a day now and I think it's like 500 mg of caffeine which yikes but at least it's safer than meth.

Nothing's safer than meth.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
just finished off my last can of ULTRA ZERO

time to make my way to Costco to restock. :haibrow:

(i hope the watermelon/pineapple/white variety pack is back in stock)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Last time I went to Walmart to pick up a Monster multi-pack they were ALL OUT and the only four pack of anything left was Red Bull Green Edition (Dragon fruit).

Pretty good.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
tried a Monster Ultra Paradise yesterday. A bit too much fake apple flavor IMO. Ultra Fiesta and Watermelon are my current go-tos. :munch:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

my go to drink is CELSIUS HEAT. It has 300 mg caffeine and no calories and tastes like cough syrup. Supposedly it makes my temperature increase but who knows?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i prever KELVIN COOL

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
monster ultra violet and monster sunshine

it's grape soda and orange soda with extra caffeine and some supplements (b vitamins, theanine) that probably don't do much of anything

would probably be better off drinking diet faygo orange and grape

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
REIGN energy is twice as nice as monster for the same price

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

styls trill epic posted:

shocking that you have a very dumb opinion on this

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

shocking that you have a very dumb opinion on this

Twice the caffeine, creamsicle flavor. What's not to love OP?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

styls trill epic posted:

reign is one of monster’s product lines you fool!

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

I drink blue no carb monsters and I really REALLY need to stop.

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

But I cant

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

reign is one of monster’s product lines you fool!

well there you go. The caffeine count is on fleek. Seems like theyre taking caffeine out of the monsters and giving it to reign. Seems weird but what can you do

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

out

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

What? it is on fleek

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
A frivolous and bad faith attempt to slow the national release of Reign Total Body Fuel... Haters are in shambles right now

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Clear cut case of clout chasing

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Monster-santo, amiright? :smuggo:

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Smugworth posted:

Clear cut case of clout chasing

Game set match. Seen it all before.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Chinatown posted:

tried a Monster Ultra Paradise yesterday. A bit too much fake apple flavor IMO. Ultra Fiesta and Watermelon are my current go-tos. :munch:

when I hear the word 'paradise' the last fruit that comes to mind is apples. they should went with Extreme Orchard or something like that.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chemtrailologist posted:

when I hear the word 'paradise' the last fruit that comes to mind is apples. they should went with Extreme Orchard or something like that.

Yeah it's an odd choice. I was expecting like, passionfruit or mango or guava or something.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Speaking of the non-caffeine additives and if they work: B12 seems to do ... something. We have normal boring pharmacy B12 supplements in fairly high concentration in the house, since my partner needs some extra (celiac things). One of those makes my skin flush and lips tingle, and I 100% believe that it could have short term effects on how awake and energetic you feel.

And yeah the white can Ultra is the safest bet. The citrus one in the yellow can is also ok - I imagine it would work as a mixer for something, but I'm not sure what. A more lemony vodka+battery, maybe?

e: vodka + red bull is probably more international.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Chinatown posted:

Yeah it's an odd choice. I was expecting like, passionfruit or mango or guava or something.

I guess there's the whole garden of Eden thing, but that's a bit more biblical than I'd expect from them.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I bad a weird Mango monster that had no taste. Accidentally bought it instead of a Zero Ultra, and it was like seltzer. It was very strange.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Dandywalken posted:

I bad a weird Mango monster that had no taste. Accidentally bought it instead of a Zero Ultra, and it was like seltzer. It was very strange.

the mango fiesta kind you get here in the UK is just the white can poo poo with some added mango flavor. it even kinda says it on the can that it's just the white stuff as a base

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Not Monster but it's like they heard my complaints, the gas station had not one not two but FOUR different no-sugar canned coffees from Starbucks today after getting rid of the one they had last year :eyepop:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
nevermind it's artificially sweetened for some reason despite being labeled black coffee I'm gonna murder

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Drinkin' a Monster Zero Ultra right now. :smug:

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Relentless Passion Fruit, the purp can, thanks.
Its great twerking fuel.
if i want to be classy i drink lucozade wild cherry.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Aardvark! posted:

Not Monster but it's like they heard my complaints, the gas station had not one not two but FOUR different no-sugar canned coffees from Starbucks today after getting rid of the one they had last year :eyepop:

i need this

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Oh hey so this is loving garbage tier Monster, what were they thinking

"Super Dry is infused with nitrous-oxide creating a smooth, creamy texture that is better experienced than explained."

LIES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Ultra Zero continues to reign supreme.