Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
theyre tasty OP
youre gonna die OP
VAPE CULTURE
Goku-Monster Collab
View Results

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Chinatown posted:

Been unleashing the BEAST alot lately (I think this means to drink one and take a nasty deuce).

Usually go with one of the ULTRA flavs. Low calorie but high taste.

New RESERVE Monsters just dropped though and the white pineapple is amazing. just smooth drinkin with all of that ENERGY BLEND which makes my balls tingle.

Monster REHAB for when I'm feeling like mixing in some tea and lower carbonation.

Good poo poo IMO.

Whatcha sippin on?

I can't find the Red Assault one anywhere anymore and it was my favorite, op, this sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

No Rockstar is ok but its business is wack. I tide over with Reign when I can get my hands on it