Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

19 months is enough time to learn how to smith in the woods imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Lost is good.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Shan’t be clicking on the link so I can only assume it’s a video confirming my belief that Lost is one of the greatest shows ever made. Thank you for the excellent reaffirming video.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

the delivery of “were you up last night eating dirt?” “what the gently caress Lottie” was really good.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

this shows crazy lol. Jeff ftw

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Poopbutt posted:

As for Javi I think the show has made it pretty obvious how he survived. He was hanging out with the Harlem Globetrotters who have also crashed on the mountain.

He’s spinning the ball on his finger! Just eat him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

CubanMissile posted:

Of course, not having a plan is also bad because look what happened to LOST.

Oh drat what happened? [comes back after watching 6 seasons of Lost] oh so they made one of the best shows of all time.