Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Interesting to see that Eduardo Sanchez (The Blair Witch Project) directed the finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Medullah posted:

They're definitely channeling NBK Juliette Lewis.

That was where my mind immediately went when they introduced her too. Which led me to wonder whether Natural Born Killers exists in this universe.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big Taint posted:

Looking forward to the twist where the furniture store’s inventory software developers are part of the Lottie cult.

Jeff finally gets the software running perfectly and the store starts turning huge profits, but the software is also mining crypto for Lottie

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

Elijah Wood is the latest addition to the cast of “Yellowjackets” Season 2 at Showtime, Variety has learned.

Wood will appear in a season long guest starring role as Walter, a dedicated Citizen Detective who will challenge Misty (Christina Ricci) in ways she won’t see coming.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/yellowjackets-season-2-showtime-cast-elijah-wood-1235345670/

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hell yeah this Florence+The Machine cover of Just a Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krFohHX8WeU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I've listened to it like 6 times in the past 24 hours. Love F+TM

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

clean ayers act posted:

something that annoyed me about this episode, lottie's ECT is shown in a way that i'm pretty sure it was no longer being practiced by the 90's. I get that its more dramatic but it bugged me.

I'm not sure if they'd do it on a kid but I do think it was being practiced later than you think. It's depicted in Requiem For A Dream at least which would be set around the same time period.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Color me the last person to realize that that's an Alanis cover of No Return in the credits this week.
https://open.spotify.com/track/6VOGgvuUoCXodrytKKpEGQ?si=W6D94oOjRx-kDYCCbW7ehQ

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I noticed it was different but thought it was just distorted and had been subtly changing since the beginning of the season like they do with BCS. This show uses music in such a cool way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I can't think of anything less interesting than a Yellowjackets courtroom drama