Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CODY VS ANDRADE 67 57.76%
STAT VS RUBY 22 18.97%
STING AND DARBY VS THE GUNNS 2 1.72%
PUNK VS LEE 8 6.90%
DANIELSON VS 5 9 7.76%
WARDLOW 8 6.90%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Top 5 Dynamite for me. Total car crash fun. Cody rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I am here for the turn on the hangman, YES! Join us, the cult of Danielson.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Lee Moriarty’s MF Doom mask is so sick

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody isn’t mocking HHH anymore, he’s mocking the freak AEW fans who claim he buries people like HHH or that he’s AEW’s version when he’s actually their Cena i.e.

Always good, heart of the company, only disliked by manchildren

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Why are we storming the Neilson offices?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I see no issue with Jade winning the TBS belt, Britt is more often bad than she is good in ring and she’s world’s champion. Give Jade a Miro run with the title, i’d rather see Rosa take Britt’s belt.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jade owns, Jade haters are just afraid of her power

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

I like Jade and think she has a bright future when she learns to wrestle, although personally I'd be putting everything I had into a Tay Conti Megaface run.

Tay had the worst women's title match in AEW yet though

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Guillermus posted:

Still better match than any Jade squash

you sound intimidated by her power!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'm down for a Riho run.

Same, i'm not a fan but can't argue with her matches, she absolutely made Nyla a star that's like, objective truth, those two had amazing matches.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Rarity posted:

EMF you're I hate everything Dark Order related gimmick is wearing on my last never! :argh:

It'll be over soon when Danielson wins the title, don't worry ;)

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

I'm sorry your 2022 is gonna start out so poorly when you have to watch Wangman defeat a dragon

Danielson is holding big platinum high, as flash bulbs are erupting through the crowd, fanatically cheering the american dragon, they all realize he was right. the ratings tomorrow will come in to a whopping 3.6 billion viewers worldwide, but for now Hangman has something to say, and he grabs the mic, his hands shaking.

"I'm going to go back to teaching english now, and i was never a cowboy...sorry."

The Dark order comes out on the ramp as Hangman, defeated, slips by them unnoticed, then Evil Uno, mic in hand, and a tear in his eye sighs

"Daniel-san, will you be our senpai now?"

"What?" Danielson says, confused.

The crowd erupts into What chants, the entire earth begins chanting what, what, what, what

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Rarity posted:

The problem with just letting Jade stick to squash matches with no real feuds is that the nature of the rankings would force her to get put in big matches eventually anyway. You can't really have someone on 173-0 wins not in the top 5

Weren’t the Sons of rear end undefeated for a year with no shot at the belt? Not that they should get one. Rankings i’m still on the fence about

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

If Danielson hates Jade I will also, through clenched teeth and tears, but he never would because he knows Jade owns and they should get married.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

As always I stand with Dragon

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Rosa is quickly becoming extremely over, but she needs the world championship not the TNT, Jade dominating the midcard for a while until you build up a Statlander, or a Nyla, or for maximum absurdity a Riho but i'd like to see Shida to be the one to give Jade her first loss.

I'm hoping Rosa loses in a great match, and shifts to a program against Britt's girl gang and makes her case for a title shot by beating them both, you could even do a handicap match and protect everyone by having Rebel eat the pin after loving up or something.

AEW needs more women's matches, we all know this though, I was hoping for more when Rampage was announced but we'll just have to see what they do. Rampage is mostly a really good show though, and I love when they go live. late night live wrestling is just cool to me.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

graph posted:

loving seriously. shes 20-0, 19 have been squishes the other was super protected and it loving sucks rear end. go build on dark with all the crazy good indie talent they have come in and go from there, cripes

e: jade eating a rampage slot this many times is loving garbage when theres so, so much more

I agree that if you're only having one women's match, a squash really isn't acceptable to fill that entire time. Every show with a Jade squash needs a 10-12 minute women's match, let some people on the dark shows I never watch step up and give them the time, I think it'd make for a better hour.

I'm honestly still buzzing from how good that Cody match was though, it was just non stop action it kind of reminded me of a AAA garbage brawl at times, mixed in with some excellent ring work here and there.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

even as the biggest Jade stan here, the goofy microscope on her every move and gimmick element is grating. She’s big momma cool like my posting friend said, she owns, if she doesn’t to you look at your phone and post with us when she’s on!

That’s the last i’ll say about it until Jade is on my TV again!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Keep the Chikara poo poo out of my good wrestling company, it’s hard enough as it is with the Dark Order geeks

The Chikara route is like AEW’s one possible
bad ending. Vince McMahon smiling on his death bed knowing competition has been fully eliminated.

Also please no Johnny Paisano in AEW, if they’re going to hire yet another little man can he please not be white

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Britt botches more than Jade, Does Moves Defectively am i right or am I right?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

xbilkis posted:

You're getting two more lil white fellas next week whether you like it or not, and Johnny G is the spicier of the two. Learn to embrace him my friend

Sad. I thought NXT was absolute trash in that era except for Andrade and Black, and the women’s roster, and Johnny is like Marko Stunt with less personality. Don’t do it Tony, reject the tiny voice call of the small whites.

The death of AEW by Bryan Alvarez, chapter 1: The Undisputed Error.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Don’t think you’re gonna like the title scene in AEW for the next five years tbh

Probably not but at least the rest of the card will be cool but drat, the real NXT 2.0 is going to be AEW :(

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

DeathChicken posted:

Vince: What was that noise?

Dave: Well, y'know, I'm just...well, I guess I'm a box on the floor. Usually you'd use those to store things like your Funcopops, but only if you were moving apartments.

lmao

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I'll be seeing FTR vs the RnR Express next month live.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

it's a few hours a way in one of legitimately one of the most dangerous towns i've ever set foot in (spartanburg, SC) and i've been to 27 countries but it'll be worth it. January 22 I believe. Big Time Wrestling.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

DLC Inc posted:

i'd like to think she'll appear in AEW given how she was Omega's top pick even at the start + she'd instantly be one of the top performers the instant she entered

She was such an important pick Omega didn't do anything with the division out of sadness for a year.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Elephant Ambush posted:

Very interesting choice that their World Champion is not even close to the front of that picture

He’s next ton Sting OP

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It does own it just needs to be played louder it’s always quiet on TV

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

All MJF has to do to get booed is say “I’m happy to be back IN long island” and the fans will riot.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Renaissance Spam posted:

I'm waffling on whether they want Cody to win the ring this year as a step in his heel turn or next year to solidify it. If he is in the match I bet he's going to at least be in the final 2.

Cody isn't turning, the fans are the heel, Cody has never done anything wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I have also decided to print out my avatar for the AEW i'm attending late december to use as my sign it will say "Cody did nothing wrong" next to my artwork