Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I have editted my predictions somewhat.

Bron Breakker will win the NXT championship and vacate it when he's called up to the main roster.

Miro will unseat Hangman Adam Page to win the title. Before losing to Miro, Page will have successful defences against MJF, PAC, CM Punk and Andrade.

There will be an Elite Civil War storyline with Adam Cole playing Starscream and trying to take over the group.

Wardlow will break away from MJF and the Pinnacle. Shawn Spears will beat some jobber up so bad Wardlow has a decision reversed and loses his temper and sends Spears to the powerbomb dimension. (This wasn't my idea but I love it so much not to post it here so Coward Tony reads it again).

The ROH title will be defended on Dynamite or Rampage.

Santana and Ortiz will finally win the tag titles in the best match of the year against the Lucha Bros. Eddie Kingston will play a small part in the storyline.

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn will sign with AEW. I guess half of this has been nixed already.

MJF will fail again to capture the AEW World title so will target Sammy Guevara Cody Rhodes and win the TNT title instead. MJF will be heavily cheered against loser Cody.

Bret Hart will appear on AEW TV to present the trophy to the winners of the Owen Hart tournament: Jungle Boy and Serena Deeb.

Mick Foley will appear in AEW. At first for a one off, then return for a storyline with Jon Moxley. Foley will not wrestle. Guardian of tradition Cody Rhodes will wrestle Jon Moxley to defend Foley's honor.

Naito will appear and team up with/mentor Andrade.

Walter will suck rear end in Rainbow NXT but will stick it out for the money. He won't be released and turn up as a Monster of the Week for Hangman Page. Sadly.

Roman Reigns will lose the title to Brock at Day 1 and regain it at WrestleMania. Roman will vacate the Universal championship before he loses it, but possibly not in 2022.

A wrestler from New Japan, Impact, ROH, and NOAH will appear on Dynamite or Rampage.

Brock Anderson, Brian Pillman, Griff Garrison and several generation stars will tease forming a stable but it won't happen.

Daniel Bryan will use The Final Countdown as an entrance theme on a Dynamite special or PPV.

Ilja Dragunov will have more stars than anybody else in 2022 according to Dave. There will be one NXT UK match which rivals the best AEW match of the year.

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan will not wrestle a singles match against eachother in 2022. When they do, it'll be a retirement match and Punk will win.

Joey Janela and Sonny Kiss will appear on Dynamite or Rampage as a team.

Kosmo Gallion fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Dec 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I'm gonna wait til the end of the year to comment individually but lol I've been so wrong.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Bron Breakker will win the NXT championship and vacate it when he's called up to the main roster.

Half correct, but Bron vacating it doesn't look likely.

Miro will unseat Hangman Adam Page to win the title. Before losing to Miro, Page will have successful defences against MJF, PAC, CM Punk and Andrade.

Very wrong. Miro has hardly appeared in 2022 and the only one of those guys Hangman wrestled was Punk, and he lost.

There will be an Elite Civil War storyline with Adam Cole playing Starscream and trying to take over the group.

It was going this way until injuries and Bobby Fish being a doofus.

The ROH title will be defended on Dynamite or Rampage.

Has happened many times.

Santana and Ortiz will finally win the tag titles in the best match of the year against the Lucha Bros. Eddie Kingston will play a small part in the storyline.

Nope and it doesn't look likely that they'll ever win the titles or team together in AEW again.

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn will sign with AEW. I guess half of this has been nixed already.

Nope, thanks to the dump truck of cash WWE left outside their houses.

MJF will fail again to capture the AEW World title so will target Sammy Guevara Cody Rhodes and win the TNT title instead. MJF will be heavily cheered against loser Cody.

Nope nope nope.

Bret Hart will appear on AEW TV to present the trophy to the winners of the Owen Hart tournament: Jungle Boy and Serena Deeb.

Martha Hart instead appeared to award Cole and Baker their titles.

Mick Foley will appear in AEW. At first for a one off, then return for a storyline with Jon Moxley. Foley will not wrestle. Guardian of tradition Cody Rhodes will wrestle Jon Moxley to defend Foley's honor.

Nope, Cody left and Foley has yet to appear.

Naito will appear and team up with/mentor Andrade.

There was a possibility that this could have happened at Forbidden Door but was nixed due to AAA/CMLL drama.

Walter will suck rear end in Rainbow NXT but will stick it out for the money. He won't be released and turn up as a Monster of the Week for Hangman Page. Sadly.

Renamed Gunther, he's stuck it out in WWE. Sadly.

Roman Reigns will lose the title to Brock at Day 1 and regain it at WrestleMania. Roman will vacate the Universal championship before he loses it, but possibly not in 2022.

Nope. Roman did beat Brock at WrestleMania though.

A wrestler from New Japan, Impact, ROH, and NOAH will appear on Dynamite or Rampage.

Plenty of New Japan and ROH guys appeared on Dynamite and W Morrissey was an Impact guy when he lost to Wardlow. Keiji Muto appeared on Rampage but didn't wrestle.

Brock Anderson, Brian Pillman, Griff Garrison and several generation stars will tease forming a stable but it won't happen.

Nope

Daniel Bryan will use The Final Countdown as an entrance theme on a Dynamite special or PPV.

I don't think this happened.

Ilja Dragunov will have more stars than anybody else in 2022 according to Dave. There will be one NXT UK match which rivals the best AEW match of the year.

lol

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan will not wrestle a singles match against eachother in 2022. When they do, it'll be a retirement match and Punk will win.

They had zero on-screen interaction as far as I know.

Joey Janela and Sonny Kiss will appear on Dynamite or Rampage as a team.

Nope, Janela is gone from AEW.