Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Either Edge and Christian or the Hardys will reunite in AEW for a final tag team run.

Jericho will do something on WWE programming while still remaining a member of AEW. I'm thinking a Hall of Fame appearance or something similar.

The Owen Hart tournament in AEW will be won by either John Silver or Lee Moriarty.

Roman Reigns will lose the title to Brock Lesnar, probably at Mania.

HHH will not be seen on WWE TV and there will even be some speculation that he's been removed from all backstage roles. Nothing will ever be completely clear, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

A Fancy Hat posted:

Either Edge and Christian or the Hardys will reunite in AEW for a final tag team run.

Jericho will do something on WWE programming while still remaining a member of AEW. I'm thinking a Hall of Fame appearance or something similar.

The Owen Hart tournament in AEW will be won by either John Silver or Lee Moriarty.

HHH will not be seen on WWE TV and there will even be some speculation that he's been removed from all backstage roles. Nothing will ever be completely clear, though.

1) Presumably that was the plan for the Hardys, we'll see if it still happens. I highly doubt Edge is coming to AEW, though.

2) Does that John Cena video count?

3) Not even close

4) Could still happen, but I was off on the Mania thing

5) Not sure on this, has HHH been on TV? I know there were a lot of jokes about him being gone, and honest speculation that he and Stephanie had divorced secretly

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

My Best Predictions posted:

I mean, the Hardys DID reunite and it MIGHT be their final tag team run at this rate. It just went terribly, terribly wrong at the end there.

Jericho did film that thank you video to Cena this past summer.

HHH officially retired from wrestling in March of 2022, then kind of disappeared. He'd previously been removed from NXT back at the end of 2021, at which point he kinda did nothing at all for months. I remember a lot of online speculation that he was having major health problems or something.

Obviously Vince leaving totally changed that, but prior to that retirement it felt like HHH was GONE from WWE.

My Worst Predictions posted:

Neither John nor Lee were even in the qualifying matches and Adam Cole ended up winning the men's tourney.

Never assume Roman will lose a title.