Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
-PAC wins a singles title
-Jay White appears in AEW
-CM Punk fully turns heel
-Barring another lockdown, AEW resumes working relationships with other Japan promotions
-Bryan Danielson wrestles a stint in New Japan
-Brian Cage goes to Impact where they immediately give him a title push
-Josh Alexander has at least a guest stint in AEW, if not actually signed
-ROH attempts their planned return, but it fizzles out and announces a merger with another indie like MLW
-MLW's Azteca Underground spinoff doesn't end up happening
-WWE fires 50+ more employees
-Either Rampage gets a 2nd hour or Elevation becomes a more viable B-show for signed talent
-At least one person from the classes of 2019-2021 becomes Open the Dream Gate champion
-R.E.D will kick out Eita and rename themselves under HYO's leadership
-Eita will join the Doi/Yoshida team with some of the rookies to form a new unit

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Dec 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Dacap posted:

PAC leaves Death Triangle to form a stable with Malakai Black and Brody King
Even More Deathier Triangle

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Venomous posted:

NXT NA Champion: Someone who hasn't started with NXT yet who's name I can't even guess
His name is Flute Chilbers and he was really good at lacrosse in high school.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

sticklefifer posted:

Update on this already: They couldn't find a long-term TV deal, so they're doing a "miniseries" of Azteca specials on Fite instead. I think this one should still count since the actual spinoff still isn't really happening and all their planned content will still be on MLW Fusion, but I'll gladly take the hit if it eventually does. Judges?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

a cyborg mug posted:

I’d say it’s half a point, it’s sort of a spinoff but not a full-blown one

lmao I saw the first episode and it's literally just a joint MLW/The Crash show

I don't know why I expected something less budget from MLW

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
-PAC wins a singles title
(Yes)

-Jay White appears in AEW
(Yes)

-CM Punk fully turns heel
(No ...yet)

-Barring another lockdown, AEW resumes working relationships with other Japan promotions
(Yes)

-Bryan Danielson wrestles a stint in New Japan
(No, and I can't even pretend Forbidden Door counts because he missed that too)

-Brian Cage goes to Impact where they immediately give him a title push
(No, but I was kinda on the right track)

-Josh Alexander has at least a guest stint in AEW, if not actually signed
(No)

-ROH attempts their planned return, but it fizzles out and announces a merger with another indie like MLW
(Yes? It just ended up being a much bigger promotion than MLW)

(Yes. I think this should count. Azteca was announced & marketed as a full TV spinoff series. Not only was there no TV spinoff, but it wasn't even the TV miniseries that was promised. Instead they put a barely-related The Crash collaboration on some Fusion episodes)

-WWE fires 50+ more employees
(Maybe? I haven't kept track of WWE or its releases, though there's still plenty of time)

-Either Rampage gets a 2nd hour or Elevation becomes a more viable B-show for signed talent
(Maybe? Elevation has definitely gotten bigger matches instead of just being Dark 2: More Dark, but "viable" is sort of nebulous)

-At least one person from the classes of 2019-2021 becomes Open the Dream Gate champion
(No, and doubtful by year's end. DG seems to be focusing more on 2016/2018 classes this year)

-R.E.D will kick out Eita and rename themselves under HYO's leadership
(Yes. I guess HYO isn't explicitly the leader of Z-Brats - technically it's KAI - but they don't promote him that way, and we'll see if he's even still there after Kobe World in a couple weeks)

-Eita will join the Doi/Yoshida team with some of the rookies to form a new unit
(Not even close. I definitely didn't predict a Perros del Mal invasion for Eita, and Yoshida got kicked out of Gold Class before it even formed) :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Lily Catts posted:

- Naruki Doi will betray
evergreen post