Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is Taysom Hill's position this game?
QB
WR
FB
TE
Hyrbid Kicker/Boxer
D/ST
View Results

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
gently caress these during the week games, I'm in the office until 8 and can't even Dallas Cowboys pregame properly :mad:

Gotta wait until I get home and fix myself one of these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
SMOKED

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dallas O still #1? jfc

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Did Fat Mike actually get got? Haven't been able to keep up with anything this week.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BlindSite posted:

They really should sit Elliott for a week or two.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

3 and out baby

:mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

he's got the rona.

What a fool. What a joker.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Johnny Depp is so cool in the cologne ad where he plays guitar and hangs out with wolves

Was waiting for him to bury his jewelry in the desert again :rolleyes:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

My cable is all screwed up so the picture is stuttering and the audio has some real "geiger counter in Chernobyl" interference going on. Actually it's improving the game considerably.

Game so far: not great not terrible.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

:lol: way wide right

drat I'm like a minute behind :(

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Peloton, the Tesla of bikes.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tim Whatley posted:

Chik Fil A commercial about how they don't pay their employees enough is some poo poo

Much like their food :dadjoke:

(I wish they weren't a poo poo company I still like the waffle fries :( )

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

If I were the Cowboys I would simply convert on 4th down

:actually: Dallas smart to avoid the 3-and-out :eng101:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
What the poo poo :mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

The members of Guns & Roses are all still alive?

For some definitions of alive...

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
3rd and long, pass underneath, there's the Dallas O I know and love :wink:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/TLddw6L.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
*Screen images fictionalized, must like these Dallas Cowboys :v:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Troy B. Smoove

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cowboy ded

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
SAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaK'd

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

Boyzone. You have nothing to lose.

https://youtu.be/9ZniM8yk4eQ

Well haven't thought about this song in a minute...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
TE Screen

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
How Bout Them Cowboys ???

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

gently caress that he's out.

:thunk:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Dallas toes doing work.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
CCCCCCCCCCCDDDDDDDDDDDD Lamb

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Tipped and/or batted :(

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
D
P
I

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

That wasn't pass interference he was brushing a deadly scorpion off that man's shoulder. :mad:

He knew the ref's nature when he ran onto the field.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Sweet 1hander catch, out of bounds :mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Qwijib0 posted:

That's a win

https://i.imgur.com/TLddw6L.mp4

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

A.o.D. posted:

I'm pretty numb to all this.

I

Watched Dallas in Prime Time today

To see if I still feel

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

Zeke Elliot lost weight right? Maybe all his power was tied up in being a fat sack of garbage?

Did you see how much he used to eat? Like after every play he was all Feed Me Feed Me.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

whew no flag

Yeah a bullshit no call :mad:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
OK I'm on board for more of these commercials with wacky neighbor Alice Cooper :rock:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Need to start bullying that QB :argh:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Takes No Damage posted:

Need to start bullying that QB :argh:

Hey!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nawlins establishing the run :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tom Sellout posted:

IT'S
TAYSOM
TIME

something something Einstein's definition of insanity something something