Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
imagine being a saints fan lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
lot of questions about choosing to send out a guy with a busted finger to finish out the game.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Fortunately the saints didn't do some sort of bizarre contract gimmick where taysom would get paid huge if he got snaps at qb.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Interesting is a poor synonym for dire. So many teams have absolute rear end at qb and the leader in the clubhouse is jameis...

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I would have designed the play to have a fullback protect lamar imho

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lot of people giving Kawalimus poo poo when he's objectively correct about there being issues giving a fat contract to a guy rapidly degrading who keeps getting covid.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Never heard of a 24 year old losing a step. Unless it’s gymnastics.

Covid has no long lasting effects

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I don't like lamar future prospects considering his very concerning health issues that are not curable. I'd be trading for hurts if I was the ravens.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I stopped watching to drive home from work pretty early but the whole first quarter Peyton was going on about the bills need to figure it the gently caress out and not do their nickel base defense.

I take it they did not change their defense.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I for one am grateful belichick is leading the charge for transitioning america to a rugby country, the superior sport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Yeah very disrespectful, I am NOT a nurse!