Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What’s his name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Jose posted:

I was drunk op

Mods

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Classic tottenham

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Will telly get another early game to make up for it or nah?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

goddamnedtwisto posted:

What was the fifth match and who was at least partly responsible for 66% of the goals they conceded in that match though?

Yer mam

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pogba is a clown and absolutely nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. I hope someone snaps him in half

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

tarbrush posted:

Yeah.

Bet on another locked down Christmas

Absolutely better not be

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Canny wild that everyone in the prem immediately caught this new variant innit. I can’t recall the last massive breakout. Bizarre

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

Was straight on the web looking for juicy details when arteta said he was dropped due to disciplinary issues hoping he'd chinned someone but he just came back a day late from compassionate leave. Very arsenal levels of disappointment

He flew to Barcelona for a tattoo didn’t he lol

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Ashley Youg

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What a joke

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Please lord let their be Boxing Day football. It’s one of my favourite bits of the year

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Harry Lime posted:

I have a strong feeling the Liverpool Tottenham game is the last one we are going to have for a while.

I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

gently caress da refs

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

He really is a dick head. City had better not still want him

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Get in. Maybe Boxing Day won’t fully suck

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

No. NO!!!!!!!!!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Wonder what would happen if they did tbh

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Clubs that can't field a team and therefore depriving us of boxing day foot should have to forfeit with a double point deduction

This seems fair

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Raphina to Bayern on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Merry Christmas to all my posting pals on this blessed day. I hope you’ll eat, drink and beat the poo poo out of your Tory uncle

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Suntoucher posted:

You won’t have to swap channels for any of the New Year’s Day matches as they’ll all be postponed!!

Don’t say that op. Please

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Is there a site that shows worldwide channels broadcasting games? I want to figure out how to watch a 3pm game on New Year’s Day. Can’t believe it’s not on any uk channels tbh

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

There was a 3pm game on Boxing Day weirdly

Also I don’t have owt like that I just need a site or whatever coz then I can try and stream whatever foreign channel has it idk. It’s so fuckin inconvenient

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Right so I just need a premier sports Ireland stream.

My in laws have one of those fire stick things I reckon I can get it on there hopefully.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lol what a knob head

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Wasn’t he injured tho?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Does he just want even more money or what the absolute daft oval office. He needs to be scoring more than 5 goals before going on like this at a club who’ve paid 100m for him tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

He’s the lebron James. Of soccer