Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
The Jussie Smollet case is going on and I figured it was worth a thread. Do you think he is telling the truth about the events that night?

Or do you think he is providing an untrue depiction of the events that night?

For a refresher:

quote:

On January 29, 2019, American actor Jussie Smollett alleged to the Chicago police that he had been assaulted during the early morning hours at the 300 block of East Lower North Water Street in Chicago's Streeterville by two people he described as white men wearing MAGA hats.[1] He claimed they had shouted racial and homophobic slurs, poured an unknown chemical substance, possibly bleach, on him and tied a noose around his neck.[2]

What do you think? Tell us how this makes you feel. :coolfish:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I feel nothing op

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The defense has pulled out the ultimate desperation move and apparently claimed that the judged lunged at them.

Televise this trial immediately.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Shartie Fartlett

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

lil poopendorfer posted:

I figured it was worth a thread

:wrong:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Jussie Smollett is an anagram of Smelliest Joust.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

What a name, what a player.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Jizzie Towelette

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

He might be lying or he might be telling the truth who cares, this country is still a dumpster fire as is the entire planet tbqh and though we don't know what's going on elsewhere in our galaxy or the universe I bet any civilization out there also sucks tremendously.

Just do what you need to do keep food on the table and a roof over your head and stay alive, that's what it's all about. That's all it ever was about. And it's probably all it will ever be about.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Dave Chapelle told me that he was clearly lying, and Dave has never steered me wrong

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

quote:

East Lower North Water Street

Make up your loving mind Chicago!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lil poopendorfer posted:

The Jussie Smollet case is going on and I figured it was worth a thread. Do you think he is telling the truth about the events that night?

Or do you think he is providing an untrue depiction of the events that night?

For a refresher:

I literally don't care or give a single poo poo or know who this person is op, the fact you do worries me

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Big Beef City posted:

I literally don't care or give a single poo poo or know who this person is op, the fact you do worries me

it's local news m8, yeah I like to follow it. U gotta problem with that? :flame:

tractor man
Nov 11, 2021

Who want they jussy ate

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Jessie Smellett

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lil poopendorfer posted:

it's local news m8, yeah I like to follow it. U gotta problem with that? :flame:

Yes

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

He might be lying or he might be telling the truth who cares, this country is still a dumpster fire as is the entire planet tbqh and though we don't know what's going on elsewhere in our galaxy or the universe I bet any civilization out there also sucks tremendously.

Just do what you need to do keep food on the table and a roof over your head and stay alive, that's what it's all about. That's all it ever was about. And it's probably all it will ever be about.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

lil poopendorfer posted:

For a refresher:

"On January 29, 2019, American actor Jussie Smollett alleged to the Chicago police that he had been assaulted during the early morning hours at the 300 block of East Lower North Water Street in Chicago's Streeterville by two people he described as white men wearing MAGA hats.[1] He claimed they had shouted racial and homophobic slurs, poured an unknown chemical substance, possibly bleach, on him and tied a noose around his neck.[2]"

This came up in another thread and I find it suspicious. Wikipedia says as if it is an established fact that Smollett described them as "white men," but it only cites to a USA Today article saying that a lawsuit in March 2019 alleged he initially said they were white and changed his story. Many people assume he was publicly going around saying they were "white guys with MAGA hats who recognized him from Empire" which makes the story sound a lot more unbelievable on its face. But when you look for sources about what he said and when it is very unclear if he ever actually identified them as white.

The police are now again accusing him of saying that and changing his story, but this document: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5726083-Jussie-Smollett-police-report.html that shows up when you google "Jussie Smollet police report" seems to be from the time right after the incident and doesn't mention that at all.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I thought he already admitted it was all a ruse. And also the guys who he hired fully confessed. :shrug:

I thought I saw that on the local news.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Bad Purchase posted:

Jessie Smellett

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
What is with all the hosed up cases happening in november/december

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

What's this got to do with pussy

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Wizard M.....huh. Nevermind.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Isn’t this the case where the Chicago PD and DA are basically trying to crucify this guy because he implied the Chicago PD/DA suck at their job and/or doesn’t care about minorities? Definitely not suspicious

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Justice for Juicy!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
thread title is a lie, the truth did not come out. ban op

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

You mean Juicy Smuliet?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cubone posted:

thread title is a lie, the truth did not come out. ban op

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Schmollet

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
He rules

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I think he’s full of poo poo lol

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Big Beef City posted:

Yeah, I think the gist of this is that Op hates back people.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Bloopsy posted:

excuse me, they're called dorsal americans

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bloopsy posted:

Really though, who actually does like back people?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lil poopendorfer posted:

stfu bitch

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Jussie Smollett is an anagram of Smelliest Joust.

was looking for a new name for frottage thanks

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Who need they Jussie ate?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Private Cumshoe posted:

was looking for a new name for frottage thanks

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i wish that i had jussie's gurf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Martman posted:

This came up in another thread and I find it suspicious. Wikipedia says as if it is an established fact that Smollett described them as "white men," but it only cites to a USA Today article saying that a lawsuit in March 2019 alleged he initially said they were white and changed his story. Many people assume he was publicly going around saying they were "white guys with MAGA hats who recognized him from Empire" which makes the story sound a lot more unbelievable on its face. But when you look for sources about what he said and when it is very unclear if he ever actually identified them as white.

The police are now again accusing him of saying that and changing his story, but this document: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5726083-Jussie-Smollett-police-report.html that shows up when you google "Jussie Smollet police report" seems to be from the time right after the incident and doesn't mention that at all.

all i know is everything that came out about the incident at the time was straight from the police or a "police source"

so Jussie Smollett could have been up to something or whatever but i'll be hosed if i trust anything a cop reports especially a Fat Chicago Hog