Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The defense has pulled out the ultimate desperation move and apparently claimed that the judged lunged at them.

Televise this trial immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

convincing a guy whos trying to hate crime you to Jack off with you instead is such a power move

Maybe that tactic actually works 100% of the time, but Jussie was the only person to ever even try it.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Jussie's crimes are pretty heinous when you consider his first crime was to try and start a race war so he could be popular; and now he's trying to cover up his race war by attempting to show his accuser is gay so he gets beaten to death if he ever goes back to Nigeria.

The guy is legitimately a monster.

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 7, 2021

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Instead of trying to prove his innocence, Jussie should have tried to convince the jury to jerk off and do drugs with him.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I’m vulnerable. I’m just a vulnerable little guy, please don’t mess around with me

You're lucky that I'm too busy messing with other vulnerable people at the moment.