Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Szyznyk posted:

I had to wear a knit cap this morning in Florida, for Christ’s sake. 50 degrees.

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Sophy Wackles posted:

You know it’s perfectly normal for hawaii to get snow? From the article the OP didn’t read:

CNN posted:

Hawaii's blizzard warnings are a bit rarer. According to the Iowa mesonet data site, it's been 1,347 days (over 3.5 years) since the last blizzard warning was been issued by the National Weather Service (NWS) in Honolulu.
The weather service is forecasting up to a foot of snow or more with winds gusting up to 100 mph through the weekend for the Big Island summits.

Yes, totally normal to have 100mph blizzards on a tropical island. I will bring my ski's and boots the next time I visit in July.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
yall see global warming and the end of earth life as we know it with billions soon to perish

i see a ski resort on top of a volcano

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I made a hot fart into a brown corduroy sofa in a basement in cleveland in 2003 and it mixed with some leftover bong steam and formed a heatsink so powerful its causing weather disturbances in Hawaii

ChairmanMauzer
Dec 30, 2004

It wears a human face.

Ninurta posted:

Yes, totally normal to have 100mph blizzards on a tropical island. I will bring my ski's and boots the next time I visit in July.

I don't think its that uncommon to have blizzard warnings at the top of 13,000 - 14,000 foot tall mountains, which is where these warnings are limited to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
This seems kinda cool actually, let's speed up global warming.