Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
The regular "line" posters get the prestige but also the workload and the uniforms are boring. Joining the BYOB Irregulars you have to bring your own cat and bong rather than be issued either, but you get more of a choice in this regard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Not that easy friend.

*puts on sunglasses*
*spits tobacco dip on the sand*

I am Orb Instructor Bart. But for the next two months you can call me Sir. When I say post you start posting. When I post a joke you emptyquote it. When I tell you to bring me a footlong you ask how many centimetres it should be.

Take your pets and hobbies and report to the assigned url. You're going to the Sig Station. We're throwing you into the deep end. Sink or swim baby! The IK will make a real poster of you yet.

Maybe you thought this was going to be all movie nights and joke feuds with Coupons & Deals. But over the next eight weeks you're going to be marching (in place) and posting more than your lazy behind thought possible. It'll be one challenge after another and...

*passes out in a cloud of weed smoke*

*there was nobody in front of me to begin with*

Bright Bart

Ooh we're doing tips?

Stay away from knives. Yes we are high. No that does not stop us from playing with sharp objects.

Actually don't stay away and instead get close to knives. Make 'em your friends. They're just misunderstood.

Bright Bart

What you have to realize is that the 'YOB is a fierce battleground of ironic ownage. The more wholesome and nice you are to others here the more you're wrecking their poo poo. So if you want to be the alpha you have to be kind to everyone.