Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

:shrug:
At least we ain't Detroit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

That's like saying "At least we aren't the one major city in America that's the closest thing to a post apocalyptic wasteland".

At least we aint Seattle. I don't understand what you mean

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

:wink:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

anyone who likes this stuff should watch UHC

the Weird Al movie?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hyrax Attack! posted:

lol I remember Political Playhouse, I didn’t watch a lot but the hosts were about what you’d imagine with zero budget or editors. Once for a cannabis show there were the usual hosts plus hilariously clean cut travel guru Rick Steves, who made strong points in favor of legalization. It was funny as he hosts the PBS travel shows beloved by boomer family, but also has good politics and isn’t shy about his image.

Oh man that Kurt Cobain show was bizarre. Like how do you make a regular show about one narrow topic?

Kurt's show was about rock, but it did end violently