Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

berryjon posted:

That Shinatama states that the Deadly Brain has gone Rampant is, despite my assertions in the video, simply a glorified cameo of one of the signatures of Bungie's games. In context, you don't need to know a thing about Rampancy, except that obviously the thing has gone crazy, and you need to shut it down.

Just give the poor AI some feet, already. Sometimes an AI just gotta dance off the rampancy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

berryjon posted:

Speaking of, if anyone knows anything or even has proof of the existence of The third game in development at that time - Blam, aside from the foreshadowing in Myth 2, let me know, please! All I have is a half-remembered page in a magazine from 20ish years ago.

I thought it was merely the third working title for what went on to become Halo.
(The previous two working titles were -- "Armor" and "Munkey Nutz")

For a decent while, the website for the project was 'blam.bungie.org', archived here, but that was changed when the project was rolled out with the new title.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

It was nice to get to revisit this title. I know I played it in the past, but could barely remember the story beats or the resolution. I'll be curious to see where one of the new 3rd Person fighting titles like Sifu winds up falling on your combat scale, once you get around to picking it up.