Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

op original george mcfly probably didn't father those kids. biff probably did. and george probably watched and made that hosed up laugh while it happened.

(crispin glover owns)

E: I'm just saying that you're probably insulting the wrong guy op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

what if lorraine was actually gay and she was just hiding it under horndogging at all the dudes. "aw yeah that sweet uh, what do guys have again you sexy mama- I MEAN, WOW, I SURE DO LOVE MEN"

E: what if they're all secretly gay. like what if biff just really loved George but he never grew up beyond the "pull their pigtails" poo poo because his grandma sucked at raising kids

my new hit romance, back to the future but gay, will be released in-