Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm still paranoid that the committee will gently caress 'em still and will remain paranoid until the final rankings come out, but LOL that the Cincinnati Bearcats are on a playoff trajectory (To probably get demolished by Bama/Georgia/Michigan, but still!).

EDIT: Hopefully they end up with more playoff wins this century than the Bengals, because LOL

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Dec 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I got a bad sinus headache, but I'm still gonna go outside and yell "BEARCATS" until I pass out.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

GD_American posted:

That's not who he was making fun of. He was trying to pretend that any suggestion the CFP was unfair to G5 schools was stupid

Which was funny because for the last few weeks, he had Lee Corso sitting next to him yelling about keeping Cincy out of the play-offs no matter what.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Eat a dick, Army

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

General Dog posted:

Yeah I’m deeming him the next Tate Martell until proven otherwise.

Which school did he declare was "rear end, my dude?"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I know Tathan did, I was wondering if Quinnthan had... Shall we say "narrowed his options" yet.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

What about the bits about him going 7 of 14, and also getting suspended for a DUI?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm the SEC logo in "Sensitive"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

dirty shrimp money posted:

If you’re not a Cincinnati fan today you’re either a Bama fan or a sociopath

:colbert:

Rooting for UC in the afternoon, then for the SEC's second bowl game win in the evening.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm sad Cincinnati succumbed to the inevitable, but watching Jim Harbaugh eat poo poo has cleansed my soul.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Honestly surprised OSU's defense was able to get enough stops to win.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

korrandark posted:

Do you enjoy coaches with kill counts? If so, DJ Durkin is a good one.

Maybe if they don't hire him, Aggies can let him be an unsanctioned, off-campus DC.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Sash! posted:

Devil's Advocate perspective: they're a bit different. Kelly's one was an accident, albeit one that did involve negligence. Durkin was almost malicious.

I personally wouldn't hire either. But I can see how someone's might process them differently.

Hire Durkin and Kelly and place them in charge of the bonfire.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

What time is it? Oh it's the same time it always is, time to hate Todd Graham and feel bad for Hawaii players.

https://twitter.com/KeithDemolder/status/1479631200876515332

Earlier in that thread:

On the other hand...

Hawaii's just screwed, they can't get out of the contract unless someone buys him out, no one is going to do that, they just have to live with this for a few years while things crater.

https://twitter.com/KeithDemolder/status/1479632332885688320?s=20

Exile his rear end to Fansville.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I choose to believe that's an actual box of cereal and not just like a weird popcorn container the concessions stand uses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Warbird posted:

Idle passing thought: What’s presenting Uncle Nick’s Benz dealership from just NILing whoever he wants the most? I’d assume there are rules around that.

Also quit rooting for use because you hate Georgia. Hatred sustains us and frankly every time you all pick a team because you dislike the other one they lose.

I rooted for Georgia because I hate Michigan and I worked out pretty well though???