Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I can't believe that Kings legend Terrence Davis is going to single-handedly beat the Clippers twice in row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Brooke Lopez's hair game is so powerful

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Kings and Hornets: two dumb teams

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
God I hate this idiot team, they couldn't even beat a team that had so many people out they played their mascot. gently caress. I need a new team.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Im about to have a GDT meltdown

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

AggressivelyStupid posted:

the cavs welcome all

you make a compelling case, also I already conveniently own a Lebron Cavs jersey sized child XL. Hmm...

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Nice to see the Cavs, of which I am the #1 super fan, take on the Kings, a team no one should ever like, and wallop them soundly in the first 10 minutes. I love it. No meltdowns!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
So, I legit thought Rubio was still on the Timberwolves and had a man bun, but neither of these things are true. Also, Kevin Love is still in the league? I'm loving it.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
If I was a fan of the bad team, I would suggest they strap Buddy Hield to a rocket and fire it into the sun. But instead I want to point out how awesome Evan Mobley seems to be.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

Brolander posted:

these kings are like the south park baseball teams trying to lose

OMG ALLEN

Defense is optional, you see.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
There's not a Kings game on tonight. If there was, I'd have to watch it. So there's not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Kings on pace for a blistering 16 point game right now. I am here for it,