Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
War is cancelled.

I cancelled it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Half of a footlong is mysteriously like 9 cm at Subway because they don't really care how they cut it and seemingly always give you the smaller piece. So consistently that I'm wondering if they train the staff that way.

Is there a conspiracy to make me eat fewer carbs?

Or do you just make the employees secretly resentful that you aren't appreciating the art as its meant to be enjoyed? Oh! You want *part* of a whole sandwich? Well let me just cut a diagonal slice off the end and pour the sauce so it goes nowhere near the bread SINCE WE'RE JUST WILLY NILLY GOING FULL CHAOTIC HERE.

Bright Bart

I still have trouble getting over how Subway would specifically brag how they do V-cuts because it's clearly superior and the only way to stack veggies and sauce without making a mess, then without fanfare just being "yeah, we can't be bothered".

Bright Bart

Also some Subways have set toppings for each basic sub and there is a few for alterations. I understand it helps with logistics but it goes against their marketing. It's like "Have It Your Way" BK telling you they can't hold the pickles without a surcharge.

Bright Bart

Does BYOB wage war against particular days an celebrations? War on Christmas doesn't really pass the vibe check but I could see us making "ALL Italian food matters" flyers for International Pizza Day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

ELTON JOHN posted:

videogames would be very different if war did not exist

they would just be stardew valley i guess?

I mean wouldn't it be real cool if the only mass violence was that seen on screen, and the idea was considered just as fantastic as dragons or warp speed travel?

e: Movie review from that timeline: 'In one scene there is a dispute over a border and instead of mediation by geographers and historians they PAY PEOPLE TO USE DEVICES THAT MAKE OTHER PEOPLE UNALIVE. I know this is fiction but it really interferes with the believability.'

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Dec 7, 2021