Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

verbal enema posted:

Jarret Allen fuckin owns

yeah I'm not surprised to see him name on those lists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Zogo posted:

Players with eFG% above 67% and averaging 7+ field goals per game:

2022 Jarrett Allen
1967 Wilt Chamberlain

Jarrett Allen is the new Wilt Chamberlain.

pairs well with this other new Lew Alcindor we got

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Just spectacular 3 point shotmissing from the Dallas Mavericks in the fourth quarter tonight. A clinic in brics

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

9/46 on threes seems bad

it would've been fine if they could even hit 1 or 2 more. sheesh

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
correct oreo consumption is with a small BOWL of milk for dipping

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Isaac Okoro is good now. This has been the Isaac Okoro update.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i saw something about cavs trading for russell westbrook. jesus christ no. kevin love is BACK and i wouldn't even trade dwade+pangos for russell. he would gently caress everything up

Brolander fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Dec 15, 2021

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Dejan Bimble posted:

Don't sweat it, it won't happen

The same article mentioned they hadn't discussed it with the Cavs

yes i remember and it made me extra mad that they would even say it in that case

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Isaac turned a corner recently. He just started making his open threes and finishing really confidently and aggressively. My dream for him is always been poor man’s Kawhi, I’m not sure if he’ll end up exactly that but he’s developing nicely. Here’s hoping it continues

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Rick posted:

Right again.

"even a stopped clock is right twice a week"

-euph

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
I’m going to be so upset at that coronavirus if this messes up my cavalier season

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
down with covid, up with cavs!

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

This poo poo stinks

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Dexo posted:

I am absolutely not reading that

Merry Christmas tho

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
i found another tweet to get mad at. no!! no they are not!! cavs dont need to make any moves except maybe turn some benchies into better benchies

https://twitter.com/nypostsports/status/1475162386906726406?s=20

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Lockback posted:

Sexton for Simmons would be v. good.

for whom

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Zogo posted:

The Cavaliers now have the fourth highest SRS. Truly a catastrophically incorrect prediction for the SAS hivemind. Chairchucker was the only voter (out of 104) to put the Cavaliers into the playoffs this year.

Kareem keeps dominating LBJ. LBJ now pleading the fifth amendment besides saying "what about colds?!"

The Bulls are eleven games over .500 for the first time since the pre-Hoiberg era.

yeah this year i went against my homer instincts and didn't put them in. i also gave scott barnes the nod for ROTY over mobley i believe. i am ashamed

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

slim motherfuckin duncan. dude is fully sick, bonkers, i cannot fuckin wait to see how he grows up

oh my god am i going to get rondo. please don't give up anyone good....is it possible to give the lakers Denzel Washoutton?

Brolander fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Dec 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Brolander posted:

oh my god am i going to get rondo. please don't give up anyone good....is it possible to give the lakers Denzel Washoutton?

smiling like buddha on the terlit