Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Twenty Four posted:

and the answer is "okay, half and half I can do, but honestly sauce on one half won't come out very good I'm just looking out for you here. oh, you want individual slices with specific types of toppings? that's, umm, well even if I try the other employee will probably screw it up at some point down the line no matter how much I explain it so I guess I will just do it all myself even though I have ten other things to do, but I can't actually say that, and you would think it's my fault anyways. also I'm backing up with orders here dealing with you and the other customers are getting impatient while I am getting behind, not to mention the side work I don't have time for, and I'm dreading all the crap piling up I will have to deal with after close so I will be here all night, but I can't say that either. and what the hell does "light no cheese" even mean? you were fine with the quoted price before and yes you can get a medium one topping for cheaper than this, but now after all that you want to complain after I gave you the best possible deal for this crazy poo poo you ordered, and that cost too much but now you want to add on to your order but can't understand that yeah I have to go make that now too and you will have to wait, but somehow that's my fault? I don't even get paid minimum wage because of the possibility of the tip you won't be giving me, so your entitled crap is so not worth this" but instead you just try your best and people are still jerks because despite all your effort it still isn't some ideal impossible form of perfection for nothing, but thank you very much, see you next week, yeah I'll be here!

this game sucks.

customer service, never again

fairly certain the revolution will start in america’s kitchens

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU