Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

half-price chili cheese dogs today

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Food is fine, an employee got stabbed to death by a customer at my local one last week.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
never would have caught him if they still kept the employees on roller skates

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Nikumatic posted:

never would have caught him if they still kept the employees on roller skates

they would have all piled out of the kitchen and beat the killer down like roller derby. look what they took from us.

----------------

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
That would have been hilarious. Way better then what really happened. Poor guy made it to the trauma ward and then croaked.

Anyway I like the cheese curds and the sourdough sandwiches. Could I get a large grape soda too? Thank you.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

went for half-price burg night, placed an order on the app to arrive at 9:20. i check in at my stall. the stoned dude bringing out food gave my bag o' burgers to the wrong car, twice. i left with my food at 10pm lol. the second time i even tried flagging him down but he didn't notice until he was on his way back from the car and got wide-eyed

----------------

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
thinkin bout sonic

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

gotta go fast (to get a Red Bull Summer Edition Strawberry Apricot Slush)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

sonic used to have a #1 for a regular burger with mayo and a #2 for the same but with mustard. they recently changed to a single burger that comes with ketchup and mayo. I keep forgetting to kill the ketchup and it makes it a sloppy mess

any burger that comes with both tomato and ketchup should be considered a crime

I think whataburger and dq texas still hold onto the mustard-as-standard burg

----------------

i say swears online fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Apr 15, 2022

Airconswitch
Aug 23, 2010

Boston is truly where it all began. Join me in continuing this bold endeavor, so that future generations can say 'this is where the promise was fulfilled.'
I like to go to Sonic and dissociate until I think I'm Joe Biden vroom vroom hey toots thanks for the chili dog and ice cream America's back baby love to be president of hyperreality USA

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

The milkshakes are good, the rest of their food tastes like fat, starch, and grease mixed into a vat but I'll eat it

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
what do you mean “but”

----------------

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

Needs more cheesy flavor imo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wtf

----------------

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

this pickles my fancy

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i may actually eat one

----------------

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Can you order pickle fries just as a side? I'd be interested in that

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

i always knew that out of all the fast food chains, it is sonic that loves me the most

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Pickle Burger good. It's not overly pickley, but it's noticeably different. Good crunch. Didn't realize until afterwards that you could get the pickle fries as a side but I'll get that next time.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Can you order pickle fries just as a side? I'd be interested in that

Yeah it's listed in the app as a side

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I ordered the pickle berg and the pickle fries. Berg was sublime, fries were great tho they did kinda fall apart. I know it's a limited time thing but it rules.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

pickle burg needed more pickles, think the dilly ranch or w/e just needs to be like 500% more dill to make it really work, whataburger with mustard and extra pickles remains my go-to for taking me to tang-town

pickle fries on their own are fantastic

saw they had "sweet cream" as a flavor add on and tried to get some in a dr pepper to find out what the gently caress that was all about and the hop came out before the food to ask what the gently caress that was all about and i shrugged and said "just gimmie vanilla in it"

Airconswitch
Aug 23, 2010

Boston is truly where it all began. Join me in continuing this bold endeavor, so that future generations can say 'this is where the promise was fulfilled.'
Was disappointed by the pickle burg, though I've never really liked Sonic burgs to begin with

Chili cheese tots were sublime as usual

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Got a bacon, egg & cheese burrito for breakfast today and the bacon was loving burnt to a crisp and they gave me tots that had already cooled to ambient, it was terrible.

It was pretty clear there were three people working so I don't blame the employees I blame the employer.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

pickle thing was pretty good, but the pickle chips are probably way better standalone than on the sandwich. the breading was already soggy so it seemed unnecessary

----------------

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

A sonic opened where I live

I waited in line and got a lemon lime slush

It's okay but honestly had it been less than 105 degrees it wouldn't have held up under scrutiny

Shoulda got the blue raspberry

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

A sonic opened where I live

I waited in line and got a lemon lime slush

It's okay but honestly had it been less than 105 degrees it wouldn't have held up under scrutiny

Shoulda got the blue raspberry

try the 'ocean water', it's secret

i do grape mostly but only because it's always used as a mixer

----------------

MCMXCV
Oct 13, 2021

It's cool that you can get a burger and fries for breakfast there. Always been one of its main appeals for me. Burgers are delicious. I remember the fries not being as good back in like 2012 but they've upgraded them recently last time I went a few months ago. Solid place.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i've been going to sonic my whole life and i don't think i know what the fries are like. everyone just orders tots

today's 50% off shakes and i've got a 50% off coupon for a grilled cheese burger. i've gotta figure out something to eat at the house or else i'm going to gorge on 4,000 calories

----------------

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
team cherry limeade

----------------

MCMXCV
Oct 13, 2021

i say swears online posted:

i've been going to sonic my whole life and i don't think i know what the fries are like. everyone just orders tots

today's 50% off shakes and i've got a 50% off coupon for a grilled cheese burger. i've gotta figure out something to eat at the house or else i'm going to gorge on 4,000 calories
yeah im the only person i know who goes there that gets the fries. people tend to agree the tots are superior. ive honestly never tried them

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

team cherry limeade

cherry limeades are the live laugh love signs of fast food

----------------

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

cherry limeades are the live laugh love signs of fast food

I never knew "live, laugh, love" signs were cool and good, very interesting

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

uber_stoat posted:

team cherry limeade

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

uber_stoat posted:

team cherry limeade

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

*smoking a cig under the bleachers* y'all just do what's popular and what they show in the commercials. sheeple

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Sonic they closed due to construction on the road outside killing the biz has reopened but the construction on the road outside is still not finished, now two years after its proposed end date, and it's always empty, probably because you have to know how to navigate somewhat complicated residential streets and then cut through a gas station to get to the side entrance.

They are opening a Freddies soon a few blocks down which is in for an even worse time since as far as I can tell you have to drive through some of the construction to get into there.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they put real cherries in it, 's cool.

i think that was a real cherry.

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

freddy's sucks so bad. gently caress shoestring fries

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

freddy's sucks so bad. gently caress shoestring fries

I don't like everything on their menu but the "California Style" burger is pretty good. Also as someone who reads the Culver thread in disgust at all you weirdos, Freddies is way better across the board for me.