Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Their shakes and coney dog are good. Everything else I've tried has been pretty meh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I've got an old memory that just surfaced from like 2005 or so... I was sent down to Kansas City for two weeks for an acquisition, and I saw they had a Sonic. I had never been to one, but saw a lot of ads for them during movies or some poo poo and always thought "drat! They must be pretty popular if they're advertising up here where there aren't any Sonics!" so one night I bought one of everything. I went back to my hotel with this garbage bag of food and got through one burger before I decided it was all poo poo. My room stunk all night. It was the worst. I did like the shake tho.

The next year I went to Vegas with some friends. We rented a car, and on our way out somewhere there was a Sonic and everyone in the car wanted to stop. We all got shakes.

A few finally opened here, and then went under a year later. We have one that's like 20 mins away now. I did like their 5' long chili dogs. poo poo was good.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
If you have a Taco Johns near you, go get some Super Potato Oles. It's probably one of the last things on their menu that is actually good, but it's so good that if they ever close it'll be a national tragedy. Super Potato Oles are godly.