Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
They currently have fritos chili cheese wraps which are not quite as good as Taco Bell but it could be worse.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The subway nearest to me closed due to road construction and even though there are a weirdly large number of sonics on the outskirts of town that one in the middle covered all of midtown.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

uber_stoat posted:

team cherry limeade

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Sonic they closed due to construction on the road outside killing the biz has reopened but the construction on the road outside is still not finished, now two years after its proposed end date, and it's always empty, probably because you have to know how to navigate somewhat complicated residential streets and then cut through a gas station to get to the side entrance.

They are opening a Freddies soon a few blocks down which is in for an even worse time since as far as I can tell you have to drive through some of the construction to get into there.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

i say swears online posted:

freddy's sucks so bad. gently caress shoestring fries

I don't like everything on their menu but the "California Style" burger is pretty good. Also as someone who reads the Culver thread in disgust at all you weirdos, Freddies is way better across the board for me.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I bought the powder what with what you add it to a water bottle and while it's good it doesn't taste like the store stuff very much, especially the ocean water.

I'm assuming the cocktails probably use that same powder.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
To me the rule at Sonic is Savory = bad; Sweet = good but I had an excellent burger there yesterday. It struck me as I was waiting, the drive-thru said "we're actually grilling fresh patties for you" and I guess that was it. I know they premake food at McDonalds and other places but they also do huge volumes. Sonic, not so much, which is probably why their food tastes like stadium food to me usually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
My local sonic doesn't ever do any of the advertised deals. I forget and show up and then am too embarrassed to leave when I don't see the deal on the menu and end up spending more than I hoped.