Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Suicide Squad? More like Poo-icide Squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Hector Delgado posted:

Like 2 months ago I tried watching the DC movies in order because I needed a break from video games and it wasn't Marvel.
Man of Steel was 2h45m. B vs S was a 3 hour version and Suicide Squad was 2 and a half. Was looking at the next one, Wonder Woman was 2h45m and that broke me. The first 2 movies were just so drab and humorless. SS made me realize how much I can't stand Quinn and realized there was Birds of Prey and the new SS film to look forward to.

Terrible idea, do not recommend.

Why do you hate yourself?

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

If they ever reboot this movie they should drop the "the". Just Suicide Squad. It's cleaner.