Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Go Mannings, go crazy weather, gently caress the Patriots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
That punt was amazing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jesus punting in that direction is hilarious

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Never have I watched consecutive 3 and outs and then sat up going "Oh boy its another punt" unironically

Now you are a true football fan

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

A pass! A completed pass!

Unpossible!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Rofl fumble

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This is already one of the best games of the year

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Note that I am a degenerate football addict, so gently caress yeah I’m hot for crazy weather punting action

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:wow:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Games like this make me miss Big Bob Pataki

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bean mom posted:

did bob die or worse?

No idea. He just hasn’t posted in years.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Manoueverable posted:

I feel like there is a nonzero number of posters that have tried to ape BBP's schtick, so he's at least still here in spirit

Often imitated, rarely duplicated.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:laffo::laffo::laffo:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

This owns

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren:PASS INTO THE WIND:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
You can put Bo, QB Eagles, and the full rosters and playbooks from Tecmo Super Bowl 1991 in the current Madden, I still won’t buy that poo poo until they fix franchise mode and make the whole game less janky.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bean mom posted:

i wonder if the nfl reviews the cleats before you can wear em, like would they accept me going out there with "UNBAN GETFISCAL" cleats as my cause

I think they do now. IIRC during the first year of the My Cause, My Cleats thing someone (Rod Streater or some WR from the Raiders?) had the “Yeezy Foundation” or something for a game and got fined for it after.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

This is what happens when you get modern Joe Buck away from Troy Aikman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This was hilarious