Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Notahippie posted:

Hell yes, random door to door ghost horse Christmas diss track rap battle is one of my favorite unusual customs I've ever come across.

Same. Replace the horse skull with a cow skull and this sounds like something that should've been a tradition in Texas for at least 100 years already. I doubt the conservative crowd would care for the rap battles but gently caress them, I say do it anyway and make those bitches deal with it. Bonus points if you bring an old rear end 80s/90s boombox or a second guy beatboxing with you to provide the beats.

EDIT: Maybe don't force your way into peoples' houses though. My house isn't exactly ready to have guests over and I've got indoor cats that I don't want going outside. If you wanna get drunk with people maybe do it from the doorway instead.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Dec 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU