Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I don't plan on participating in this particular instance, but instead will be spectating the game as it seems like an appropriate current introduction to one of the bedrocks of this subforum.

Good luck to all participants, and avians!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

This game is for PeliCANS, not PeliCAN'Ts. Join up.

I'm sorry - but my residual PTSD from games long-forgotten in basements long-abandoned still haunts me enough to prevent from fully enjoying the subversive experiences that once gave me such a rush. So please, let me dip my flip flappers gently into the waters, and I promise you we will fly together with the new season.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Quite impressive to see such glorious owns repeatedly dished out from 40k feet in the air on these turkeys, truly the work of a predatory bird :golfclap: