Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How humiliated are the Buffalo Bills?
they are so shook that they spiral into a losing streak and miss the playoffs
they should dismantle the franchise, let the players sign to all different teams; NFL brings in a new franchise, maybe Mexico City
they should commit seppuku to spare their family their honor
their shame can never undone, their children’s children shall bear the sins of their fathers til the end of time
View Results

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

loving stupid rear end bitch rear end Pats and their fans. Flores did a godlike job. Put on your 3XL Tampa Bay gear and just gently caress clean off the earth. Bills and Dolphins run the AFCE now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

The American Dream posted:

It’s too bad the Bills game wasn’t on Nickelodeon. A team with both NVPs behind center would be unstoppable!

If this was the Nickelodeon game we would have voted Macorkel NVP like we did with Mitch last year.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/CourtneyFallon_/status/1482560648437506048?t=Hg8xk4suBKEfOsQmDPMtAQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/chatham58/status/1482560285403664394?t=dtghPOopkvQNugyD2qBTqQ&s=19

lol

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

BrownThunder posted:

loving stupid rear end bitch rear end Pats and their fans. Flores did a godlike job. Put on your 3XL Tampa Bay gear and just gently caress clean off the earth. Bills and Dolphins run the AFCE now

Bills absolutely do. But I don’t believe in the Dolphins.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Jets have victories against two of the three current teams in the divisional round of the AFC.

They're good.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
If only football was transitive. The Jets wouldn't be a garbage tier franchise.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

This is the first time I haven't seen this image pixelated as gently caress.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Magicpants posted:

everybody wants to be the pats but nobody wants to be the pats

I smoked a cigarette to this post. Thank you friend.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Magicpants posted:

gotta say bills beat us almost as badly as we beat them the first time. which i guess means actually we won this game? bills are a great team, they exposed the worst parts of the pats, pats one of the least explosive offensives in the league and werent gonna keep up without our defense showing up huge. tasteful gesture putting framed portraits on the field in memory of mccourty/hightower/kvn/jamie collins. lots of rebuilding to go. mac was great as a rookie, nailed last couple drafts but every player from the brady era still needs to be replaced. give josh allen all the credit in the world, started as a rookie qb everyone laughed at, transformed himself in 2 years into the best vertical passer next to mahomes, and has finally developed the patience to beat slow grindnose defenses as his final transformation. bills got smart coaches, daboll beat belichick with 6OL. and bills are built to be the chiefs killer so thats next week. however it was too cold so in a very real sense the game never happened.

will this fit in a custom title

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Mystic Stylez posted:

Big Beef Boys
Perfectly Spherical Big Beef Boys

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Magicpants posted:

This is my shrine to The Greatest Game Ever Played.

I shall never forget where I was when I saw football transcend this mortal trap. Remember, remember the 15th of January

fixed the op for how i expected it to read (i didn't realize it was an old thread at first)

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

It was admirable of the Patriots to score 17 points in honor of Josh Allen.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Magicpants posted:

gotta say bills beat us almost as badly as we beat them the first time. which i guess means actually we won this game? bills are a great team, they exposed the worst parts of the pats, pats one of the least explosive offensives in the league and werent gonna keep up without our defense showing up huge. tasteful gesture putting framed portraits on the field in memory of mccourty/hightower/kvn/jamie collins. lots of rebuilding to go. mac was great as a rookie, nailed last couple drafts but every player from the brady era still needs to be replaced. give josh allen all the credit in the world, started as a rookie qb everyone laughed at, transformed himself in 2 years into the best vertical passer next to mahomes, and has finally developed the patience to beat slow grindnose defenses as his final transformation. bills got smart coaches, daboll beat belichick with 6OL. and bills are built to be the chiefs killer so thats next week. however it was too cold so in a very real sense the game never happened.
:laugh:

Always funny to see how butt hurt Pats fans are about the Chiefs

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

LiquidFriend posted:

:laugh:

Always funny to see how butt hurt Pats fans are

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1482770876793819144

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Hottest thing I've seen on SA since they shut down DPPH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

:barf: