Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Cops can suck the poo poo directly out of my own rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the fastest ive SPED (speeded) is 150 yeah i got a rig that can do that :twisted:

it was on a very remote road in mexico aka california aka commiefornia aka SUCK EM BITCH

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

lmao hope you enjoy running into loose cattle at 150 mph

theres no cattle in the middle of the fuckin desert homeskillet

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

oh honey, there are cows everywhere

just because u see one in every mirror doesnt mean that's true

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hey pal get THA FUK OUTTA THE FAST LANE

i got places to be :blastu:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gonna rip a big ol burnout today for my carless bros

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Play posted:

10-15 mph over the speed limit on interstate freeways is not speeding, it's just the accepted speed unless you are a big rig. I drive from LV to SD all the time and doing that cuts out at least half an hour from that trip. Plus it's a long straight road in the middle of the desert with everyone going that speed so it's innately not dangerous.

Everywhere else I always follow the posted speed limits as people could be around and the last thing I want to do is get someone hurt.

Also you should find a place to live closer to where you work instead of expelling shitloads of greenhouse gasses every single day. Or take mass transportation, or car pool. Long commutes alone in personal vehicles are a massive contributor to climate change, which will eventually kill a lot more people than traffic accidents. You rear end

the quicker i can get to ALIEN FRESH JERKY the better IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i brake check tailgaters :twisted: