Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Let's go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

I started on Normal because I read somewhere that's what this game is tuned for, like how the original ones were tuned for Heroic, but it's definitely too easy

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

The audio logs seem kind of half-assed

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

goferchan posted:

I'll probably beat the campaign which is more than I can say for most open world games, and will likely go back for seconds in Legendary when co-op gets added. Halo combat mechanics are extremely fun at their core and sometimes they click just right with the open world stuff and create some great moments, but at the same time pretty much everything I don't like about that style of game is present in this one as well.

Same on all counts

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Wormskull posted:

Wow this nerdy doting computer character who wants to gently caress master chief is amandine and heartfelt.

But enough about Echo 216

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

The marines won't stop standing under the vehicle drops and getting killed lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Marine pinned beneath warthog tire that he specifically dove under as it was being delivered: Oof! Agh! Oof! Agh! Oof! Agh! Oof! Agh! YEAAAAARGH!
Nearby marine holding comically oversized volatile skewer I gave him: Chief, he had a family!