Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Either you are a troll who has become unfunny or are psychotic but either way you are no longer a member of these forums.
Requested By Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Approved By Fistgrrl

Caro posted:

Every single last one of you is retarded. I really have had the cops boot my door multiple times. It was in the loving paper. It isn't crazy if it is really happening and I can count on you retards to just shove me full of drugs rather than examine any of my evidence or the facts.

All of you can go straight to hell. I've seen too many of you just fall into line as a collaborator. Drugging somebody with anti-psychotics to convince them that a police investigation isn't happening when in fact one IS happening is so far out of your ethical boundaries that I hope you all are horribly tortured. I hear boiling is good. With IV fluids you can keep somebody going for *days*

And wow, thanks for that fun list of /antibiotics I might use to treat otherwise fatal infections that may arise if infrastructure is severely disrupted like has happened several times in the US over the past decade leading to deaths/ - you're right, I must be completely insane.

It's the warship motherfucking voyager. Those of you who are collaborators, who are now using your prescription pads as weapons as I have seen you use them as such before, know that you will pay. You aren't gods. You're barely competent, most of the time. So help me god you will pay.

edit: What about beta blockers / albuterol inhaler (beta agonist, different uses, both helpful)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

remember when black moses told the forums caro died and it set back getting caro out of the slammer by like 3 years

I think that was brown moses(who is still posting btw)