Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

This was my first final fantasy game, I picked it up whilst staying at my uncles hotel in Edinburgh for the new year 2000.

Then I went back and played VII then IX came out and I played all the handheld remakes etc.

VIII will always be my fav, it's just so weird and the card game is so good (miss me with that same plus random bullshit though)

Irvine sux

e: I recently watched Carcinogen speedrun this game. Pretty decent run (segmented) https://youtu.be/8L2mMaH5WLg

Beasteh fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Dec 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

can't you just buy it in Esthar on disc 3