Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

I said come in! posted:

One of my friends is going to be playing Final Fantasy VIII for the first time ever, and streaming it on Twitch https://twitch.tv/karkalla if anyone is interested in seeing someone play the original PS1 release completely blind. They stream every weekday at 10am pacific time, so will be live in the next hour.

She got through the fire cavern and immediately settled in for five hours of Triple Triad :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

Longer if she never figures out how to game the junction system/take junctions off of out of party party members :laugh:

e: I think that might not get tutorialised until like Galbadia Garden

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

No. Completely missed the junction exchange option in the switch screen, too. Watching other people play videogames is so stressful :negative:

She did eventually work out that you can take GFs off characters that aren't in your party.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

She's redoing the entire sewers section because she missed a magazine that you have to get before the part she's redoing. :laugh:

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

Probably!

But she's not letting chat tell her anything so I'm anticipating a solid hour of increasingly angry wall humping.