Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yeah actually they will posted:

you know there's a whole subforum on here about pets

couldn't find the covid thread there... ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

couldn't find the covid thread there... ???

It's okay, the pet island mods made a rule that you need one post bemoaning the end of western civilization due to covid for every 40 pics of your cat sitting in a box.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

But is there a whole subforum that combines my love of chonky shib, heckin good post's, and epic wailing lament? Yes

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Arrhythmia posted:

It's okay, the pet island mods made a rule that you need one post bemoaning the end of western civilization due to covid for every 40 pics of your cat sitting in a box.

lmao

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

do you have any idea how many mods and human beings the pets subforum has destroyed?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I think that's for how to kill them, not pictures

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

if you snipe a new page in Pet Island you have to post a political tweet to rage at

e: son of a bitch, beaten

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rename pet island to pen island

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

The Kins posted:

______________________________________/

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Peeked at the covid thread in dnd and its about as tedious and doomer as you could imagine. Buncha extremely correct and virtuous posters talking past each other about poo poo they all essentially agree on. Very cool stuff.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
I like to see pets but I don't like to see goons working each other up into an anxiety frenzy so I look at pets elsewhere, such as outside.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

How Wonderful! posted:

I like to see pets but I don't like to see goons working each other up into an anxiety frenzy so I look at pets elsewhere, such as outside.

Executed for crimes against humanity.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
My pets are soooo nice

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Lol

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Lmao

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

lmao

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

pog boyfriend posted:

go in blind, but do not go in expecting a perfect run. Read the thread normally and dont worry about being able to do everything. you might get owned one day and not accomplish much but your goal is to survive and make it to the end

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

pog boyfriend posted:

go in blind, but do not go in expecting a perfect run. play the game normally and dont worry about being able to do everything. you might get owned one day and not accomplish much but your goal is to survive and make it to the end

This is a pretty good guide for life btw

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

haha

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

goldmine

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

:eyepop:

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

I am sitting in the chair I use to gently caress computers professionally, repeating the phrase Antigenic Original Sin to myself until from the words emerges a clear and shining and singular path forwards. My friends have forgotten my name. My face exists only as a dim memory even in the minds of my family. For a moment I believe the knock at the door is the door itself warning me of a new delivery until I see through the slats of the blinds the UPS man walking away. Maskless. Stewing in the world's hideous oxygen. My hiss is a reflex, though I know not if it is for the Pigpen-style cloud of COVID stew I have trained myself to imagine around every body or for the cutting edge of sunlight against my skin.

Puppers, I am muttering. The thought moves through my mind, I could get my own pupper. No. No, I remember. Pictures are safer. Pictures are the only safe engagement.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I would like to counteroffer the OP with: no, because it gives us many gifts

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

holy poo poo

holy poo poo