Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Getting owned by OOCC has to spell the end of a posting career

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

silence_kit posted:

It is pretty hard to avoid. You can find it even in the non-general chat threads and forums on this message board. Goons pretty consistently believe that the sky is falling

Biosphere Collapse: the 3 wise men brought baby jesus gifts of Cadmium, Arsenic, Lead posted:

I’m around two family members who are teens and they are stressing about college and what schools they’re going to and their parents are very worried about grades. it takes a lot for me to not go, “don’t worry about it. like at all. enjoy being upper middle class and being 16 and 14 while you can

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Sir John Falstaff posted:

The poster who kept coming in to yell about how the Air Force should carpet bomb Florida to stop COVID, and we should all be happy to be vivisected for the common good was also a highlight

It took 2 years to get rid of that guy and he was never not posting that poo poo

In retrospect I miss him

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

highly recommend the kitten picture mod for when it gets too dang intense