Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

This is a really important thread

premise for qcs complaint falls apart completely when you read this part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Cloaked posted:

Yeah, I too hate it when people start trying to inform each other when institutions fail to deliver timely or accurate public health guidance. If you live a comfortable enough life that you've never had to rely on advice or other help from strangers (even if, gasp, they are on the internet), kindly gently caress off back to your mcmansion.

powerful d&d posting energy

how about d&d/cspam gets its own qcs to post this inane bullshit in?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Cloaked posted:

Ugh. Hit me with a 24hr plz, but I won’t apologize for being mad at people that mock the only website I was able to get good advice on material poo poo during this. I’d be walking around with counterfeit n95s from amazon that fit like poo poo and would not have had enough resources/links to send to the people that I convinced to get vax’d/boosted.

to be clear though the d&d thread is much worse than the cspam one.

wondering how i ever got through the pandemic without the d&d covid thread

- posting from my mcmansion

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

tao of lmao posted:

Huh? Masks? Wuh?

i learned about them in the covid thread

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Cup Runneth Over posted:

struck a nerve huh

QCS is an abject failure (for like the third or fourth time) and this thread is a great example of it. The only mod who's even posted in here I've never even heard of. Apparently they mod the car forum? Certainly none of the D&D mods have deigned to comment. The forum is just used by a specific class of people who camp it waiting for a new thread to open so they can freshly sling around accusations of mental illness until the mod of the week comes in to say "ok I think that's the end of productive discussion on this topic" and closes it. Or their only contribution is to spot someone they don't like posting and drop in to harass them.

In a sad way it's kind of loving hilarious how many iterations on "provide feedback to the moderation team" this forum has gone through and they still haven't figured it out

make a qcs thread about it

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Flying Zamboni posted:

What actually useful information are you getting from any of this though? You understand the basic precautions you have to take regarding COVID and, I assume, the importance of getting vaccinated. What else do you actually get out of reading endless speculation besides making yourself depressed or scared? How does this help you in any meaningful way at this point?

they are Informed and thus, Morally Just

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

posting about how my friends and family have completely shunned me for my erratic behaviour and i have made myself into a total social pariah without paying the cat tax? that's a ban

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yeah actually they will posted:

you know there's a whole subforum on here about pets

couldn't find the covid thread there... ???

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

goldmine